10 Common Chronic Back Pain Causes
- Poor Ergonomics causing you to contort into positions which causes severe strain on your lower back.
- Slouching or sitting hunched over for long periods of time.
- Being sedentary for too long
- Being overweight may put a strain on your back
- Having a weak core
- Not stretching properly before/after exercising
- Incorrect Lifting Technique
- Incorrect Footwear – wear sensible shoes!
- Repetitively lifting your baby/young child and holding them for long periods can put a significant strain on your back.
- Uncomfortable and non-supportive pillow and/or mattress.
Our Osteopathy clinic is located in Malvern and we have Experienced Osteopaths who can gently and effectively help treat your chronic back pain by addressing the root cause, helping eliminate the pain and preventing it from recurring.